10 June 2021 | British Rig Owners’ Technical Committee Meeting
The next BROA Technical Committee meeting has been scheduled for Thursday 10 June 2021, 1100 - 1300 on Microsoft Teams.
*Please note this meeting is for BROA Members only.
Expected items on the agenda include:
- COVID-19: travel exemptions and testing for England and Scotland
- HSE and OPRED developments
- North Sea Transition Deal: offshore vessel emissions and the OGUK production targets
- Decarbonisation developments and other environmental issues (Ballast Water Management etc.)
- UK Maritime and Coastguard Agency issues
- Carriage of industrial personnel - IMO SOLAS certification and grandfathering
If you wish to attend the meeting, please contact Katrina Ross.